Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tour de Fort

In a Fort Miley first, a stranger has e-mailed me about the view from the real Fort Miley, which he has photographed extensively. And so I give you this virtual tour of the greater Fort Miley area.


FMFM: Oscar Peterson and Stephane Grappelli's sessions in Paris in 1973. It's some of my favorite weekend-morning-coffee music. I'm giving up on the MTV/VH1 telecast of Live 8 because they're showing roughly two-thirds of each song, sometimes with interstitial live commentary during guitar solos or those pesky, inessential second verses. Not that I really needed to see some of these bands anyway....

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger MH said...

I didn't watch much of Live 8, but what I did see was infuriating. I mean, they interrupted "Won't Get Fooled Again," for fuck's sake, so that the two moron VJs could say a few words, then they went back to Philly. Why not let the damn song finish first?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home