Thursday, May 19, 2005

Musical baton

RustedRobot sends along a musical baton...

Total volume of music files on my computer: 10.98 GB (in iTunes)
The last CD I bought was: "Gimme Fiction" by Spoon
Song playing right now: "Elevation" by Television - bootleg, Portland OR, 1978

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. "Mood Indigo" (1930 recording) by Duke Ellington
2. "Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground
3. "Saint Dominic's Preview" by Van Morrison
4. "Bryte Side" by the Pernice Brothers
5. "Each Coming Night" by Iron & Wine

Obviously I could go on. Those were in chronological order of release, by the way.

I'm passing this baton along to: Jordan? Lefty? Marlee? [Update: Looks like the baton made it to Marlee separately. But I know Matt has been ignoring his baton.]

(PS - I wrote this post two days ago but failed to post until now. The song actually playing right now is Iggy Pop's "The Passenger.")

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger E.L.M. said...

I got that baton like Marion Jones. Will post on ELM soon...

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I actually batoned myself before anyone else could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home