Friday, February 04, 2005

And I want my money now

Fines and prison won't be enough. I want restitution. (Not that I'm holding my breath.)


"This is going to be a word-of-mouth kind of thing," Mr. Williams says on the tape. "We want you guys to get a little creative and come up with a reason to go down." After agreeing to take the plant down, the Nevada official questioned the reason. "O.K., so we're just coming down for some maintenance, like a forced outage type of thing?" Rich asks. "And that's cool?"

"Hopefully," Mr. Williams says, before both men laugh.



I also wish my roommate at the time didn't sit around with his shirt off and a 1500-watt space heater blasting, with his windows and doors open for cross-ventilation. "I wanted to be comfortable," he'd say. He voted Green.


Song now playing: Steely Dan's "Doctor Wu"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home